Branded Website Design for Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs
Merge the power of branding, website design, and search optimization to set yourself apart and reach your ideal audience.
Your website is not just a place people go to learn more about your business.
It’s one of the most powerful communication tools you have.
Whether you’re creating your first website or re-designing one you’ve had for years, a branded website can show people how you help them, what makes you unique, and why they should choose you over a competitor.
All in the blink of an eye.
92% of consumers visit a company’s website to do something other than make a purchase.
— Source: INC Magazine
What Is a Branded Website?
Most websites provide an overview of the company, its services, and contact information. Some even have a blog.
But a branded website:
- Resonates instantly with the audience you want to attract.
- Builds more value for your products and services.
- Initiates a relationship with prospective customers.
How We Create a Branded Website
Our design process evolves in four phases:
1. Clarify your objectives.
We can’t possibly create a website that works for you until we know what it will take. So, we immerse ourselves in your vision, mission, values, and offers to clearly understand what you want to accomplish and who you want to reach.
2. Develop an overarching theme for the complete design project to ensure success.
The last thing you want to do is pay for a website that falls short of its goals. We develop a plan to ensure success before the first page is created. Once you approve, we move to the next phase.
3. Create a design that aligns with your brand identity and target audience.
It's our job to make sure the site communicates your unique value clearly and in a compelling way—everything should strengthen your brand identity and digital presence.
4. Optimize to generate traffic.
Unlike most web designers, we include optimization and targeted content. After all, a website us useless if it never reaches your audience.
Other Website Design Features
At your request, we also include:
- Content Strategy (keyworded content, blogs, etc.)
- Logos & Graphic Design
- Ongoing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Maintenance
- Other custom features and add-ons (email list, order processing, etc.)