Without the right audience, your website is useless.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process used to grow website traffic—including organic and paid tactics such as backlinking, keywording, and advertising.
But search engines are getting smarter because of algorithm changes and improvements in artificial intelligence. As a result, tactics and hacks that once helped website rankings don’t work as well as they used to.
As time goes on, they won’t work at all.
A good SEO strategy will survive algorithm changes because the focus is on building authority and credibility with search engines. As your reputation grows, so will your reach and visibility.
SEO Strategy Process
1. Set Goals
You can't measure success without goals. So we establish goals and key performance indicators to make sure the strategy gets the results you want.
2. Performance SEO
In this step, we make sure search engines can quickly analyze and understand your site's message and content.
- Site crawling and indexing
- Load speed and mobile UX
- Issues that may be hindering site performance or usability
- Website structure
3. On-site SEO
We'll optimize your website as a whole and at an individual page level.
The main areas of focus in this phase are:
- Keyword research and competitive analysis
- URLs and link structure
- Page titles and descriptions (metadata)
- Content optimization
- User-friendly experience
- Link-building and directory indexing
- Set up analytics
You have a compelling message and unique reasons why people should choose you over a competitor. But your website's content must communicate all of that.
All content should:
- Demonstrate your expertise
- Build authority within your industry
- Be trustworthy (thorough, accurate, and valuable)
*Content consists of testimonials, reviews, blog posts, videos, white papers, and case studies.
Other Search Engine Optimization Features
At your request, we also include:
- Content Writing (articles, updates, blog posts)
- Weekly and monthly maintenance
- Incorporate social media and other platforms into the strategy
- In-depth competitive research to uncover new opportunities