Our Branding Process
Develop an action plan that strengthens your business's competitive position, messaging, and marketing.
Are you like many B2B and B2C businesses that are...
If you said YES to any of these, keep reading to find out how our branding process can transform your organization.
What's the Problem?
Many growing businesses are frustrated and confused with marketing because they aren't sure how to get their target audience to respond.
Established companies must overcome immense hurdles to become more competitive and attract better customers.
Yet they both have a similar problem. Here it is:
The business's BRAND is not strong enough to get the target audience's attention.
We help businesses of all sizes compete, grow, and expand with brand strategy, website design, and integrated marketing that builds authority.
What Is a Brand...Really?
A brand is more than a logo. It's the perception prospective customers have of your business, especially when making comparisons to competitors.
Are you ready to build a brand that makes you more competitive and enhances the value of your product or service?
If so, then schedule a free consultation to find out how we can help you.
Branding Process Steps
Together, we position your brand to compete and attract more customers in your target audience. Explore the process by clicking on the tabs below.
A brand audit is a snapshot of your current brand image, message, and marketing. The audit enables us to develop a brand strategy (see Step 2).
A brand audit includes:
- An assessment of your business's purpose, value proposition, and goals
- Brand logos, website design, and other imagery
- An evaluation of profitable target audience segments
- Relevant competitor analysis
- Competitive strengths and weaknesses
- A review of key performance indicators (KPIs)
Then, we move on to Step 2: Brand Strategy.
A brand strategy is a blueprint for future growth, expansion, and business promotion.
Using the information discovered in the brand audit (see Step 1), we can create actions to align your image, messaging, and marketing with your business goals. The strategy also enables us to prioritize marketing activities in order of impact.
Examples of brand strategy actions are:
- Brand Identity Design (logo & imagery)
- Offers and pricing structure
- Customer journey and brand experience development
- Brand messaging
- Multi-channel marketing strategy
We also establish timeframes for implementation and key performance indicators to measure results.
Once this step is complete, it's time for Step 3: Website Design.
Once we have established your brand identity, offers, and profitable market segments, it's time to develop your website.
Our websites are designed for performance on search engines and to attract a qualified target audience. So, in this step, we work together to:
- Establish website goals and expectations
- Explore solutions that match the project's objectives
- Develop SEO metadata (i.e., tags, headings)
- Develop a website that enhances your brand and aligns with the target audience
- Optimize for conversions
- Includes site maintenance and web hosting
With this step complete, we move to Step 4: Content.
The purpose of this step is to expand your brand's reach and attract more customers from the target audience. Here's how:
- SEO content to drive traffic
- Quizzes and assessments
- Resources and case studies to build brand authority
- Brand reputation management
But we aren't finished yet!
We'll continue to monitor results and adjust your brand strategy in Step 5: Optimize.
The ultimate goal of every brand project is to get results. So, in this step, we:
- Monitor website performance
- Create new content updates to build brand authority
- Optimize results using Google Analytics and other metrics
- Make sure all marketing tactics are running efficiently
Want to learn more?
Learn More About Our Branding Services
Click on the links for an in-depth look at strategy, design, and reach.
Let's talk about your project.
Schedule a free 30-minute call to find out how we can help you build a brand.